Photobucket

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yay for Thanksgiving Break!

I love that we get Wednesday off as well as Thursday and Friday this week. It is so nice to have the day before Thanksgiving to prepare for the holiday. Not that I actually COOK or anything silly like that, just that I don't have to rush around after work or the morning of Thanksgiving picking up what we need to bring to my parents' house.

A is still on the cooking obsession, and this has extended into pie baking, specifically apple pie. He even bought a fancy-shamancy pie pan and some sort of pie vent thing. IDK... So maybe he'll bake a pie tomorrow, and we can take that, too. One less to buy. We'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Melissa said...

Yay! It's nice that Caitlin's off and I'm "off" or whatever, but Taylor still has school, so I still have to actually get dressed and out of the house before 8:30, ugh. I almost considered keeping her home since it's "only" kindergarten, but I knew that wouldn't be right, lol!

Dawn said...

Yes - we got it at the Italian restaurant. There were so many wonderful pics to choose from - but this one caught our eye right away.