(Check out the extreme cuteness of the post below if you haven't already.) Here you go. This reminds me of a frame that my mom and I bought and put a picture of my dad in, which says, "Everything you say is fascinating." I'm sure you'll find all this info fascinating, too! :)
1. Where is your cell phone: Sofa.
2. Your hair? Ghastly.
3. Your mother? Carefree.
4. Your father? Retired.
5. Your favorite food? Ice cream.
6. Your dream last night? In Ethiopia.
7. Your favorite drink? diet Coke.
8. Your dream/goal? Family together.
9 What room are you in? Family room.
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking.
11. Your fear? Not passing court.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right here.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something you aren't? Judgemental.
15. Muffins? Chocolate chip.
16. Wish list item? Clean house.
17. Where did you grow up? 50 miles from here.
18. Last thing you did? Put R to bed.
19. What are you wearing? pjs.
20. Your TV? Football.
21. Your pets? Never had one.
22. Friends? Amazing.
23. Your life? So far so good.
24. Your mood? Fine.
25. Missing someone? Umm, E, of course.
26. Vehicle? Minivan.
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes.
28. Your favorite store? The Children's Place.
29. Your favorite color? Red.
30. When was the last time you laughed? 15 minutes ago.*
31. Last time you cried? 2 hours ago.**
32. Your best friend? M. (since we were 10)
33. One place you go over and over? Work.
34. One person who emails you regularly? M.
35. Favorite place to eat? Local Mexican place.
* At R as she was singing and playing with Beary while I was putting her to bed.
** R and I were watching some video of the first time we met. I hadn't watched it in probably at least a year and had forgotten how emotional it makes me.
Consider yourself tagged if you haven't been already. I can't keep up anymore with who has been and who hasn't.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment