Photobucket

Monday, November 9, 2009

"Go Duuu"

Well I learned tonight that R has reached the age in which I can't say anything around her I don't want her to repeat.

"Go duu" translates to "Go dude!"

The other day R was in the van with me when I was trying to get on the highway behind a semi. It was going really slowly as we headed down the ramp and into construction. I exclaimed, "Go dude!" as a I willed the semi to speed up.

Tonight as we were coming home from my friend M's house, we again got onto an on ramp to get onto the highway.

From the back seat, my little girl says, "Go duu! Go duu!"

After asking several options for what this could mean, I finally realized what she was saying.

Oops. :)

3 comments:

whitneypratt said...

That is SO funny!!! hahaha, love it!! I look forward to a little echo behind me in his carseat!

milreb said...

Cute girlie! Good thing you didn't cuss. :)

Unknown said...

TOO cute!