... really really hard.
I want my daughter home.
I want this ache in my chest to go away.
I want to hold her tight.
I want my family on one continent.
Please do not tell me "It is all God's timing."
Please do not tell me "She'll be home before you know it!" and smile at me.
I know these things. But I don't want to hear them. Not tonight.
Tonight, I'd just rather you tell me that the waiting sucks and let me be.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I stumbled upon your blog and had to comment on this post...
Waiting sucks.....period.
(Waited through court closure...court date in 12 days...lots of suckage...)
And I agree with you 100%. Plus add on "It's all worth it in the end." and "When you see her, you will forget all about the wait."
I KNOW that, but it still sucks NOW!
I'm going to send you a cyber-hug and simply agree. waiting SUCKS!
love
b
Waiting totally stinks. No way around it.
Hugs to you, Molly!!
You're right! I fully agree on each point. Today someone said to me 'but you passed court aren't you excited about that?' Of course. But I can still think that waiting is hard and sucks. Missing my baby over here too!
Post a Comment