We have so much to be thankful for this year...
I think about our referral of R around Thanksgiving. Two years ago today, I remember thinking it would be my last Thanksgiving childless. Little did I know that our first sweet daughter had already been born! Just a few short weeks later we received her referral, one of just a few magical moments in my life.
This year, I'm the momma of two beautiful daughters, and I am so thankful that my path has brought me to them.
As I celebrate and give thanks for the blessings I have, I miss my precious T and wish she were here with us. I pray that next week will be another magical moment and that I hear the words, "You passed court..."
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
C'mon, Dec 2- its not far away.... You're a mommy to two beautiful girls!!
Post a Comment