Photobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to School

Ugh. Applied to grad school today.

Educational leadership-- which is the master's one must obtain to get an admin license in my state.

So there you go.

As M said yesterday, I probably am insane, as the semester will start probably right when my baby comes home. But I feel like I need to start so I can say I'm at least working toward the degree/license when the curriculum position becomes open.

I hope I am making the right choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby just started his admin. degree this semester. If you are crazy, so are we. It all ends up working out. We have 3 kiddos already, and about to bring number 4 home. It works. Anything can work. Good Luck!

Audrey

Melissa said...

Don't worry, we'll be insane together! I'll probably be doing school work from my hospital bed after I get the epidural!