Photobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

Oops

Today A and I realized that R thinks she's going to go LIVE with my parents when her baby sister comes home. (Not just stay with them for a week while we go to get E.)

She's excited about it.

Oops. My poor little sweetie.

So I guess we need to work on talking to her about how there will be 4 in our family and that she'll come home when momma and daddy come home with E...

Suggestions?

4 comments:

emily v. said...

that made me laugh out loud! I know it is sad that she was confused, but I just love how little people's minds work! They are so literal about everything we say.

advice? not so sure. I'm just talking to our son a lot about it, but i am pretty sure he is still clueless that he is about to have a sister. he has his own set of her pictures to look at and love on. we also read books about babies and just talk about her all the time.

best wishes! Have you heard anything about a court date yet??

milreb said...

I'm sorry I don't have any advice, but had to say that R made me laugh. :)

J-momma said...

books. and allowing her to help pick out baby stuff. maybe pretending "baby" with a doll while you talk about a real baby.

Melissa said...

Lol. How did you figure out that she thought she was staying there for good?