Sunday. The start of a new week.
I am hoping, so hoping to receive word of a court date this week. I'm feeling so hopeLESS that right now I feel like E will never come home. In my head, I know that she will (someday), but in my heart, I just feel like we still have such a long road ahead of us.
Please, please, I want her home before her first birthday. Please.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, I will be hoping for you!!!! I remember just missing my daughter's first bday. We picked her up at 13 months and one day. So so close!
Sending you positive thoughts this week!
I am so with you....court dates on Monday morning please, and babies home in '09 - okay, I'll settle for early January.
We'll get there, friend. Together.
:)
Sarah
I am right there with you. I thought it was bad how often I checked the phone while waiting for a referral. I think I am worse now waiting for that court date! Our prayers are with all those waiting along side us for court dates. T
Post a Comment