Photobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two Year Pictures...

Ugh. Disastrous.

I knew it was going to be bad when she fell asleep in the car 18 minutes before we got to the photography studio. That was her nap, and of course she woke up cranky.

We had dressed her in one of the outfits before we left home. It was cute, but I had also packed two more-- an ET dress and a cute pants and sweater outfit. I would have been happy with either of them and had planned to let her choose which one she wanted to do for her second outfit.

There was lots of clinging to me and crying and screaming at first. And in the middle and the end, too.

They got some good shots, I guess, but only in the one outfit and mostly up close, I'm guessing. The photographer will post them online tomorrow, so I'm hoping that I'm happy with them.

I am holding out hope that my baby will be home in time to get Christmas pictures of some kind taken.

This is extremely unlikely that she'll be home so maybe I should have just done some Christmas shots today, too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Probably best you didn't do the Christmas pics today anyway, given her mood. I'm sure she'll do better on a day when she's well rested.