Ah, yes, my friends, in case you didn't know, I'm a Twilight fan. The second movie came out today... I would love to go see it, but I don't see that happening any time too soon.
I was disappointed with the first movie, but it was still Twilight, still a silly love story that just happens to involve vampires. I'm hoping New Moon is better than the first. We'll see.
If anything it is a chance to regress a little, to be a teenager again. To get my mind off my baby 7,000+ miles away...
Heck, maybe I'll read a Sweet Valley High book next! (M, Kind Smiles, perhaps?? That was classic.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Kind Smiles" was definitely my favorite! I read that one over and over!
Are we not still on to see "New Moon" next weekend??
Oh my goodness, my sister and I LOVED Sweet Valley High books! We even had the board game. Thanks for that trip down memory lane =)
And FYI, New Moon was pretty good...better than Twilight in my humble opinion. Enjoy!
Post a Comment