Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

30 Days, 30 Posts

Did anyone notice it seemed like I had a lot to say this month? Just for the heck of it, I tried to do a post a day-- and succeeded!

This month has been a month of change and transition, so I'm glad that I have a record of my day to day thoughts as we fell more and more in love with our precious baby, received new pictures of her, found out our court date, and gave thanks for her in our lives.

I don't plan to post daily for a loooonnnng time. With that said, our court date is TOMORROW NIGHT so I'm sure I'll have a lot to say over the next few days.

A couple families (at least I only know of 2) have court tonight while we sleep. Please pray for good news for them.

4 comments:

natali said...

yay!!!

A&W said...

you know, I did notice, but never thought it was part of a challenge. good job!!!

praying for court!!!!

milreb said...

I didn't realize it was part of the challenge either but was very impressed at how prolific you've been. :) Thanks for praying for court tonight. You are just one day later. Oh let there be good news From Ethiopia for all of us!

Rebecca said...

hoping for you too!!!