M and I went to see New Moon tonight along with our husbands. Yes, baby girl is with the grandparents practicing for when we go get her little sister (hopefully soon).
I liked it better than Twilight if we are just talking about the movie. I didn't like some of the changes that were made from what happened in the book. However, of the 4 books, New Moon was the one I liked the least. I think the actors were better in this one, but I would have liked more Edward! (Of course during much of the book he's absent so there you go...)
Overall, it was a good movie, and I'm sure I'll watch it again. (A will most likely buy it for me as a "surprise" when it comes out on DVD. He's so sweet.) The books are sitting over there on my bookshelf, tempting me to read them all over again...
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment