Last night was a rough night for me. Had a conversation with my case manager and left it just feeling discouraged. I know she can't just tell me what I want to hear to make me feel better for a day or two. I know she's honest and cautious. So I know our conversation was what it had to be, no matter how much I wish it were different.
Before I forget (again) the website for the adoption baby book is: http://www.greerchicago.com/shop/. Type the title into the search, and you'll find it. I got a really nice reply to my "Thank you" comment that I sent to them. The owners are adoptive parents themselves, and the wife sent me a really nice email after I submitted my comment. So, if you're looking for a baby book for your adoption, that would be a good place to start! Let me know if you get it if you like it or not. I haven't started to fill out E's yet because she's not officially mine yet! I don't want to jinx myself.
Ok, onward to the point of this post. Here are some pictures of R as a cupcake. Adorable, no? Enjoy!
Trying on the costume after Momma got it in the mail. Yeah, she likes it! Thank goodness! I was afraid she'd refuse to wear it.
Trick or Treat: Take One-- My parents' town had Trick or Treat a different night than mine did, so R went two times. My dad has been talking since last year about how he wanted to take her, so here she is in her stroller, waiting for "Ahhdad" (Grandad) to take her out!
Cute or what? She did such a great job going from house to house! She would say "treeet pleees" (treat please), "tannks" (thanks), and "bye bye" (complete with a wave) at each house!
Enjoying some of the spoils of her hard work and extreme cuteness!

5 comments:
what a cute cupcake!!! I am a bit bummed....we have pulled our application to adopt from ethiopia (we had just started) to save a bit more $$ first. I am hoping we have what we need by April. I just wanted to start so badly now!!! Trying to be patient!
That is by far the cutest cupcake I've seen in my entire life!!!!
:)
Sarah
such a cute little costume for a cute little girl!
Sheer adorableness!
Date is coming soon, I know it!
Post a Comment