1. H is out of the hospital and is doing much better. Still recovering and still needs to have more tests run but home. (Actually has to go back to work today and hasP-T conferences tonight. I don't know how she does it. She is pretty much the toughest person I know.)
2. Just got a call from the HR person at work. I am going to be able to continue to use sick leave (and get paid) instead of having to take unpaid family leave for the additional time I am taking off with E.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Glad you had two pieces of good news today!
GREAT NEWS!
how is little miss e doing these days? Is big sister doing better with the new addition?
Two great pieces of news! Glad to hear that.
yay! praise GOD!
Praise God for wonderful news and answered prayers!! We'll keep praying for H.
Sarah
where is the like button?
So happy for the good news!
Post a Comment