Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Braids...

Is looking at pictures of R's hair boring? IDK. For this style, I parted the hair straight down the middle and did four braids on each side. 4 on top of her head, 4 in the back. It took me 2 days to complete this style because R and E both were fussy the first day (Monday). So, I just did 2 braids in the back, like pigtails, on Monday and finished the style on Tuesday. I also realized that the part in the back was REALLY lopsided so I wouldn't have taken her out of the house until I fixed it anyway. She likes it again. We both like not having to comb out her hair daily. I, of course, continue to condition it daily to keep it healthy. I'm still working on (and struggling with) keeping the part neat and straight! The top picture is from this morning; the others are from yesterday. What is up with the glasses? She is wearing them so she can "match" Mom and Dad. I think it is time for me to go back to my contacts!