Photobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Party Pictures

No explaining needed...
Except, my sweet E, I am so glad I am your mother.
I am so glad you were home in time to celebrate your first birthday with our family and friends.
And, you're, like, the most awesome baby ever.







9 comments:

The B Family said...

Adorable! Can't believe she's already having a birthday! Looks like she enjoyed the cake! And cute braids and poodle shirt R was modeling for the occasion!

milreb said...

Be still my beating heart. I LOVE that girl! So happy she was able to celebrate this birthday with her fam! Smiling big now. :)

mama becca said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
looks like you had a GREAT celebration :).

natali said...

little E is SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!

Betsy said...

Sweet baby- happy birthday!

titushome said...

Love the pictures!!! Looks like it was a fun party! :)

I love you, Sweet E!!!

Sarah

Arena Mom said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

I almost forgot...you had asked where we got that fairy tutu mayna had on. Here is the website!
http://www.hearthsong.com/category.asp?section_id=2001&cur_index=2&search_type=category&search_value=6202&department=1502

J-momma said...

concerning The Host, yes! it does get better. i got stalled after the first few chapters too. just push through it and i think you'll get on board. after the first rut, i couldn't put it down. let me know if you push through and what you think about it.

missy said...

what a darling one year old. looks like a wonderful celebration!