Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Nuff Said


13 comments:

Kristi J said...

ok, they are so beautiful it hurts me :) love me some Ethiopian girls :) kj

Sara said...

They look so cute in their matching outfits! I love it!

natali said...

such beautiful little girls!

milreb said...

Oh M, they are so gorgeous!! You are right. No words necessary. I love, love, love them. E has GROWN!!

A.H. said...

What cuties!! Love TCP shirts...I just bought matching for my daughters...for 2.99 to boot!!! Thanks for sharing pictures! Way to cute!

titushome said...

They are darling!! I love your girls!

Sarah

emily v. said...

They look so beautiful! Love love love! :)

Arena Mom said...

Just beautiful!!!

annieglan said...

AMAZING!

Sparkz said...

Such happy sisters!

Belleme said...

So adorable! And your stories of people's comments have been cracking me up!

The B Family said...

Seriously beautiful! No words needed!
xoxo

the andersens said...

Oh guys - gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! E has gotten SO much bigger! ADORABLE!!!! Sounds like you're going to be home longer too - praise God!

love,
melissa