Photobucket

Monday, March 1, 2010

Two-Year-Olds are Funny

Me: R, what do you want for lunch?

R: Pizza.

M: We don't have any pizza left. (We had it for dinner on Thursday when A was out of town.)

R: Pizza all gone?

M: Yes.


R: Get new then.

M: No, baby, we don't get pizza for lunch. We just have it sometimes if we have it left over from dinner.

R: Oatmeal!

M: You want oatmeal for lunch?


R: Yeah yeah!

M: Let's have sandwiches.

R: Ok Mommy.

3 comments:

titushome said...

I love two year olds!! Aba loves pizza and oatmeal too. :)

Sarah

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia said...

That's AWESOME you guys are going to adopt again after the tax refund!! I so hope they extend the adoption cut through next year. *cry*

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia said...

Oh brother. You would think I could read and know that it's another year already!!!