Photobucket

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm cooler than cool!

So, if you know me in person, you know I'm super-cool, right?

Well, I just got home from going to the grocery store and to Old Navy with the baby...

Umm, I just discovered that my fly has been down, probably the entire time. And, don't worry, the bright blue underwear I'm sporting today contrasts nicely with my dark blue jeans!

I guess it is a good thing I only saw one person I know when I was out.

So, yeah, I'm cooler than cool.

5 comments:

Sparkz said...

Too funny!

About the 2 trips- I'm not sure about it either. On one had adoption is already so expensive. But on the other it WOULD be nice to see your child earlier in the process!

annieglan said...

hahah That is so funny!

_ said...

I had this same experience the other day. We'd been to the library and the grocery store and then I got home and realized I was unzipped...

We are nothing if not classy!

mama becca said...

catching up on your blog... HAHAAAAA love this!!! thanks for making me laugh...

Missy said...

Too funny! Sounds like something I would do, but I would probably do it at my sons' high school or middle school!! LOL!!