Ok, the plan is to adopt an older child or siblings next time around. Humm, yeah. In order for that to happen, we will have to wait at least 3 years, as we'd want the current babies to be a little older.
Three years? Really? That's a long time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think it's a GREAT plan! BUT you know how FAST time goes by with babies. So gobble them up...give them their mommy time...and then go for it!!! Fun to dream about though isn't it?! But, if I was a bettin' woman I'd say you'll never make it a whole 3 years;). Hee, hee!
So... what's the plan? Are you guys waiting or going younger? IF you wait then maybe we will have enough money raised and we could do it together. :)
We definitely want to adopt again. . . and toddler/older/waiting child adoption has been on our hearts recently as well. Keeping birth order is important to us, which would mean waiting a bit longer to start the process again if this is the plan God directs us to. One challenging thing about this plan is the extra waiting and wondering about your child who will be born, and living and growing during older during that time. We are already praying for guidance and direction in our desire to continue growing our family. Pray for us and we will pray for you. Perhaps we'll be on the adoption journey alongside you again in a few years.
I know where you're coming from. I'm already thinking about next time and we're not even done with this time!
We'll absolutely do a toddler adoption and potentially a sibling-adoption and I just keep thinking "How am I going to wait THAT long"?
Of course, I wonder how I'm going to wait long enough for this adoption so maybe I'm a bad example...
Hang tight!
ha! you are thinking more in 3 years and your commentators are thinking about more. am i the only one who wants to give mine back? j/k. but i certainly can not even think about any more kids at this time. i can't even say...well...maybe one day. my mind automatically goes "hells no!" at the mere mention of another child, old or young. so i can't relate to you there. but i'm glad you feel that urge. that must mean things are going well for you guys.
It does seem like a long time! Too long! We are just waiting to go back and adopt again. Have you heard about the new requirement that parents have to travel twice?!
Post a Comment