Photobucket

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is it bad...

... that I think my friend's 4-d ultrasound pictures of her twins at 28 weeks are a little bit creepy?

8 comments:

Sara K. Parker said...

ROFL!!! They do look kind of like aliens in the 4Ds, don't they? :) But don't tell her that! :)

_ said...

We think they're creepy too. We talked about doing them with our boys and decided the alien-factor was just too high....

annieglan said...

It was/ is creepy! Edith's skull would just pop out of nowhere. It was terrifying.

Dan & Tara said...

I am going to have to agree with you all! Way too creepy! T

Melissa said...

I hate 4-D ultrasounds! Too creepy. I've never done one.

Melissa said...

OK, I just had to go look them up on FB. Augh! The forearm bones were too much!

JonesEthiopia said...

Ok, good. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Having never been pregnant, I thought I was missing something. Personally, I feel like the pictures look like King Tut's mummy.

milreb said...

I have not had the pleasure of viewing 4D ultrasound. You have me intrigued!