Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Potential Job

On Friday, a job was posted for my district. It is actually for a position through the county I live in, but it is for working in my district.

I'm totally applying for it. It is a curriculum job, and I think I would really enjoy it. If I'm being honest, I like my coaching position... but I really do not like having to work in 2 buildings for what I do. (The other coaches in my district only work with 1 building and have about 1/3 the staff and less than 1/2 the students I deal with.) I constantly feel like I'm bouncing back and forth between buildings because... well, because that's what I actually do!

This position would be working on school improvement throughout all the buildings in my district (7 total). It is right up my alley.

The resume and cover letter have to be submitted by March 25, and interviews will be after that. I can think of at least 5 other teachers who will probably apply for the job... but I have nothing to lose by applying, and who knows? I might actually get it.

6 comments:

annieglan said...

That is great news. Good Luck! If it is meant to happen it will.

natali said...

Awesome!

titushome said...

We'll be praying!!!

Sarah

A.H. said...

Good luck...praying for you.

Arena Mom said...

Good luck!!!!

Taz's Mama said...

hi. it's me from confessions. i don't have your email address so i'll leave the new blog here.

http://battlingchildhoodbipolar.blogspot.com/