Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to Work

Ok, so we're on day two of my being back at work. E did really well yesterday for my friend M, and the only time she was scared/confused is when she woke up from her nap and didn't know where she was... So that's really good.

I thought I'd be able to ease back into things for the first week, but my schedule is already full of meetings, and I have a list of tasks already! But, I do just have this week and next before spring break! So that is nice.

So far, the worst part is getting up at 6am again.

I am hoping that E continues to do well and that she is able to bond with M and be happy while Momma is at work.

4 comments:

milreb said...

So glad E did well! Makes it easier for momma to enjoy being back in the swing of things!

Melissa said...

She is very happy - as long as I don't dare leave the room, lol! How dare I go into the kitchen to throw something away, etc! She's a sweet baby :)

Sparkz said...

I hate mornings. It is SO hard to go back to work. I am glad things are going as good as they can!

How was spring break?

the andersens said...

All in all, sounds like the transition has started smooth!! We'll say a little prayer for all of you this week!

love,
melissa