Ok, I've mentioned before that my sister-in-law is not my favorite person. Maybe I've not said that directly, but I am now. She's selfish and takes advantage of whomever she can to get what she wants.
Currently, my in-laws are going for custody of my niece, who is going to be five in August and who is definitely "special needs." Why? Because my niece, E, lives with them while my SIL, L, no longer does. My brother-in-law is now also seeking full custody of his son and lives with the in-laws, too.
My SIL makes me so angry. Is that wrong? I don't know. Sometimes life is hard. Being a mom is hard. And I'm sure that being a mom to E is really hard. But does that mean that my MIL has to do it for her?
I knew it would happen that eventually the in-laws would have to take custody of E. And, if my SIL can't get her act together, when they die, we will have to become E's guardians.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment