Of course.
As I am in no shape to find my camera, find the card reader, and download pictures from our trip just yet, I will leave you with the first picture I saw of T when we got our referral. I thought it seemed appropriate.
Good night... Pray we all sleep tight! (Girls are both asleep right now in matching sleepers in their own beds.)


10 comments:
Welcome home, Friend!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the pictures of you holding little T...and little B too. :)
We will be praying that all will go well with adjusting to the new 'normal'!
Lots of love to you, A. and both your sweet girls.
:)
Sarah
Congrats! We cannot wait to hear all about your trip and your blessing.
Amy
Oh she's sweet looking! Love the expression!
Welcome home - sleep well, we all want to hear all about your trip!
Love,
Maria
WELCOME HOME!! What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your first night home as a full family!
Oh, WOW! What a tiny, impossibly adorable, sweet little girl!!! I cannot WAIT to see more photos and hear all about your trip!
Congratulations!! She is soo adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Best wishes,
Kara
she is beauuuuuuuutiful! congratulations on your baby girl! i cant wait to hear about your trip to ethiopia:))
she's amazing!!!!! welcome home!!!!
oh my word!!! she is PRECIOUS!!!
I can't wait to see more pictures!!! I love this one!
Post a Comment