
Ok, I know, more talk about satin pillowcases, right?
But I wanted to share with you who made the pillowcases for my girls as well as a picture just so you could see. I know the picture is not the best quality, but I took it from the convo feature of etsy in which she sent it to me. But it is the 3 pillowcases for R, with an "R" on each in opposite colors. You can't really see it very well, but she's also put a rhinestone right next to the "R." (She's not putting them on the ones for the baby, of course!)
I got them from the seller "HILARYD4790," and she is going above and beyond on these for my girls to make them great. She's selling them for $4 a piece, which I think is a great price, too. She did 2 pink, 2 purple, 1 green, and 1 orange for the girls' rooms and to leave at my parents' house for when the girls spend the night.
If you're interested in getting some from her, go to the etsy site, and do a search for her username under "sellers." There is a place where it says "contact seller" and that will be where you talk to her about making some for you.
Oh, I want to point out that I'm not getting anything for posting this info on my blog. I just know there have to be other people out there who want pillowcases, and this particular seller has been great to me... So I thought I'd pass her info on to you. (She did NOT ask me to do this or anything like that, but she does know I'm posting this!)

2 comments:
So you have to fill me in. Why do ET kids love satin so much? Bear has a satin lined blanket from his aunt that he loves and comforts himself with.
Thanks for your thoughts on my blog.... I hope you will continue to share your thought to inspire and help others... jodi
Post a Comment