Photobucket

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

For Sale:

One Two-Year-Old Princess.
Comes complete with cabin fever and a very clear pronunciation of the word "MINE!"

Ok, obviously, I'm just being silly and don't mean that AT ALL, but R is quite the challenge today!

5 comments:

Ron & Maria said...

minute by minute....
Hugs!

titushome said...

I'll take her!! But you'll have to take her back in three days when I leave for ET!!

Seriously though, I wish we lived closer so I could take our (two-year-old) girls to the park, or just let them run around in the yard for a bit so you could have a break.

Praying for you!!

Hugs!!

Sarah

milreb said...

Ha! I just read your post to Dodd and we are laughing. You give us a little glimpse of what we have to look forward to. Hope you guys are doing ok!

The Hull's at #4 said...

Gearing up to get back on the list, but we can't start until February, so I'm going to need some advice, as I'm rusty! She is beautiful!!!

Blessings!

Kim

Shauna said...

Ha. Welcome home btw... Your little girl is beautiful.