Photobucket

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fingerprint Appointment!

We got our fingerprint appointment notices today from Homeland Security!!

YAY!

Our appointment is Wed., April 8 at 8am sharp! We are so excited. Just one more step closer to bringing our little one home (in a year or so-- blah).

I remember the pure excitement I felt the day I went to the mailbox and sitting there, benignly, patiently, was our FDL... At that time we couldn't get on the waiting list without it. Now we can (b/c the list is MUCH longer now-- with R we were 4 on the list when we were put on it).

Also, I think we've picked a name. I would tell you, but in case you hadn't noticed, I don't do full names on this blog. If you're interested in knowing it, leave a comment with your email, and I'll let you know. :)

Back to being a mama now. More from me later. (My next post will have pictures of R. I promise.)

4 comments:

Jana said...

So exciting to get those tasks checked off!!!

J-momma said...

ooooooh....i want to know! can you leave the name in my comments on my private blog? there are only, like, 10 approved readers for that blog.

A.H. said...

Congrats!!! Doesn't it feel good to check things off. How long did it take last time for you to get your FDL?

The Gresham Clan said...

I SOOO want to know the name :)! Exciting news for you guys!!