Lots of them last night from the social worker. So weird that someone you hardly know anything about knows so much about every detail of your family and life.
One of the new questions this time (b/c of the Hague stuff that's been put in place) is "what is your highest point?" And then our social worker had to ask our lowest.
Highest point: Holding my precious daughter for the first time.
Lowest: When my grandmother died. As I answered the question, I looked at my sweet social worker and saw she had tears in her eyes. Turns out she and her grandmother had a relationship similar to the one I had with mine...
My grandmother and I were really close, and after she died, I was mad at God for a really long time. I stopped going to church for over a year, something I had down weekly and faithfully for years and years. Prayer, there wasn't much. I just didn't see the point if He could take someone I loved so much from me in that way... I still haven't fully recovered my spiritual life since her death. One of my biggest wishes is that she would have been able to meet my precious daughter, who is named after her.
Ok, that's it for tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment