Photobucket

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You Know You're A Tired Mom When...

You get to work, have been messing around your classroom for half an hour, look down, and realize your sweater is on inside out!

Awesome, totally awesome and cool. Thank goodness I realized it before the students arrived.

Where did the girl who always wanted to look cute and who attempted to always look nice and put together go?

I guess she got replaced by the woman with the sick baby who doesn't sleep at night.

It's going to be a really special day.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I think as long as you remember to wear a bra, everything else is minor.

The Gresham Clan said...

Laughing out loud right now - too funny!! Hooray for getting started on adoption stuff - let the crazy work begin - AGAIN!!

Melissa said...

Sorry to break it to you, but it gets worse the more kids you have. I was doing pretty good when it was just Caitlin, but well...you've seen me the past 5 years of so.

A.H. said...

Too funny about the sweater! I did this the other day. I checked out your timeline! It looks like we are at the exact place you are with AGCI. Best of Luck!
Audrey
http://ourjourneyjohn1418.blogspot.com/