Photobucket

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Girl Picture

I promised my next post would have a picture of my girl in it, so here you go:



Isn't she cute? Of course. I have the most beautiful, cute, adorable child in the world. I'm a lucky mama! Is this picture cute enough to win the Children's Place baby contest? My friend, M, and I aren't sure that it is, so I'm going to keep that camera ready.

With that said, we're getting closer and closer to getting on that waiting list. I found out last night that the wait time for an infant boy referral is going to be more like 2 months. Girl referral is still in the 6 to 8 months range. Why not switch, you're thinking? Well, for one, we want another daughter. For another, I don't think having 2 kids under the age of 2 would be a good idea. That's why we started when we did. When we bring home baby #2, R will be a little over 2, maybe closer to 2 1/2. That is cool with us.

3 comments:

A.H. said...

Are you serious???? Only 2 months for a boy referral. Do you know what the starting waitlist number is averaging? I'm a little freaked out by this...in a good way.

By the way, your daughter is beautiful. Thanks for posting a picture...

Jana said...

We have loved having 2 girls!! I can really understand that.

A&W said...

AGCI has us down for either boy or girl, but after getting that update last week (which completely rocked our world), we feel that we will get a boy referral! We aren't too far from being put on the waiting list, so we will see who God gives us!! I am kind of ready to know, so we can get the room ready, especially if the wait is only 2 months!!