Photobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Think Pink!

For our baby girl, that is...

Homestudy visit tonight with our social worker. Spent about 10 hours cleaning today... FOR NOTHING. She didn't even leave the sofa. That's fine. It needed to be done, and our house looks good for the first time in a while. (Which is good b/c my friend V and her family are coming over on Sat.)

So, we actually were supposed to have another visit next week, but things were going well, so we got everything finished tonight. That means that our homestudy will be submitted to our agency by next Friday instead of 3 weeks from now when our social worker returns from vacation the week of the 6th. I'm really excited to have it wrapped up before Easter.

For us, we still have to complete all the online training and get a few more things filled out, signed, etc.

Bottom line, we're scheduled to be on the waiting list in about 3 weeks instead of 5 weeks, and I'm really happy about that.

Oh, and my house is clean. I'm happy about that, too. :)

No comments: