Photobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

Whatcha Y'all doing on Christmas?

Because A and I are tentatively traveling to ET to bring T home.

We are happy... but it is bittersweet. S did not receive the same good news today, so PLEASE pray for a miracle that she and her husband will also be traveling with us. The agency has not heard about their case yet, although they passed court on Tuesday night with us. We will be heartbroken if we do not travel together.

7 comments:

Brian and Heather said...

Congrats on the travel dates! We will be praying for S and that they will get to go in this group. We were told there was a chance we could go so I would think there would be hope for them? I'm not sure I understand it all though. We'll be praying! What a sweet Christmas gift =)

Arena Mom said...

Oh my gosh, what a great Christmas present!!!! Wow wow wow! So happy for you!

milreb said...

We are tentative right there with you!! Fingers and toes crossed for us both next week!!

natali said...

and just in time for Christmas!! :)) yay! I'll be praying for the others too

V said...

congrats!!! Wow, so exciting!

Sparkz said...

Wow We'll remember that. Hope everything goes well! Were excited for you you. What a cool thing to do over Christmas!!

Sparkz said...

Hey tell me about the agency you went through this time. I know you've told me before which one it is but I would LOVE to hear more about it and what you think... we are hoping to start the adoption process again after we get our tax refund this year! :)