Photobucket

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Did I tell you?

My sweet little beet has gained 5.5 pounds since Oct.! When we got our updated info after getting our confirmed travel dates last week, I was so happy to see that she's starting to thrive.

We didn't get any new pictures like we did the first adoption with R. I was disappointed about that, but we will be able to take pictures of our own soon enough. Plus, if I'm being honest, the fact that she's not smiling in any of the pictures we have makes this momma so sad. So maybe it is a good thing.

I hear from another ET momma that her son is in the hospital in ET with pneumonia. Please pray for this little guy and that his parents are able to get into the first Jan. travel date to bring him home.

And, if I'm being a little selfish, please pray that my T stays healthy. All I want to do is hold her in my arms and know she's ok. My mom said recently that God must really want for her to come home... With pneumonia going around the agency's home and my mom's friend's death, she cannot get home fast enough...

3 comments:

A.H. said...

Hey Lady...I can't find your e-mail! Send it to hnsly24@yahoo.com!

Dan & Tara said...

Thank you for all the prayers for our little man. We are trusting that he is in God's hands; but, still anxiously awaiting our turn to hold him in our arms and take care of him ourselves. T

titushome said...

Prayers for the health of sweet E!!! She will be in your arms so soon! Pray for our little B too....stay healthy little ones!

:)

Sarah