It's after midnight, so it counts.
A and I are doing bills. Too bad the whole world doesn't stop while we go get our girl.
R woke up a little while ago crying. Poor curly fry. She had a bad dream. I pray that she sleeps peacefully while we're gone.
We're packed, save a few things to throw in the bags in the morning.
I still don't feel like this is actually happening! My friend M will update the blog while we're in country if she hears from us.
Merry Christmas!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAY, YAY, YAY!!! Go get your sweet girl!!! Praying for every step of your journey!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! So excited that you're on your way! WOOHOOOO! Can't wait to see you all home and TOGETHER =)
Merry Christmas, Friend!! We are praying for R too....and you and A and E. Happy travels, and talk to you when you get back!!
Lots of love to you all!
Sarah
OH Merry Christmas and have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Merry Christmas and have a safe trip!
Post a Comment