Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two Words...

We passed!

And so did S and D!

Ok, so that's really more than two. :)

16 comments:

A&W said...

I have been dying to hear form you today!! I had updated the other two families for today, and was aching to hear your news!! Praise God that sweet little angel is coming home!!! She'll be home long before her 1st b-day!! :)

titushome said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so, so thankful that we both passed last night and that our sweet girls will be coming home soon. I can't wait to hold them both, and meet you and them for the first time. :)

Sarah

Rebecca said...

so happy for you!!!

Brian and Heather said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

J-momma said...

whoo hoo!!!! now where are the pictures?

Kristi J said...

yayyyyyyyy, so super excited, kj

Julie said...

Hooray! Hooray!

mama becca said...

wooohoooo!!!! yaaaaay!!!!!!!!

natali said...

yay! so happy for you guys!

milreb said...

Congrats guys!! May decrees come QUICKLY!

Betsy said...

That's what I stopped by to find out (:
So happy for you!

emily v. said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethioguatemama said...

Yippeee and Halleluiah! Congratulations!!!!

A.H. said...

Yeah......We are so happy for your family!!! Bring on the travel dates!

Sara said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Sparkz said...

Yeah! Are you going to post pictures?! I can't wait to see everyone! :) have a safe trip.