Photobucket

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shopping List

Ok, I'm in list-making mode and need some input.

Specifically, I'd love to hear some suggestions about things you purchased while in ET or things you hope to purchase when you travel. Yes, we've been to ET before, but we didn't do so super-hot on the shopping the last time.

So, silly request, maybe, but I'd love to hear your ideas.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Never been (obviously!) but did you get much jewelry last time? I'll bet both girls would love to have several pieces of jewelry each from their homeland when they're older. And maybe some sort of hair piece you could give them to wear when they get married? Maybe a few extra items to save for future grandchildren...lol.

Renee said...

I love our soapstone coasters, wish i had bought more of the soapstone candlesticks (only bought one and gave it as a gift). We didn't buy any baskets but I wish we had. Traditional outfits in different sizes. We bought a wooden stool (you need a good size suitcase or duffle to bring that home in). We bought a bible (new testament only i think) in amharic and english. We bought a couple wooden animals but I wish we had gotten some of the wool animals.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog
God Bless You

Ron & Maria said...

Things we bought and are happy with; Music, traditional outfits, spices, wooden bowls, spoons. Did you follow all the list serv about the maps?
Enjoy your list making!