Photobucket

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Really? x 2

What is up with my child? Tonight, I got to pull a "pink raisin" (cranberry) out of her nose when we got home.

The thing is that I even checked all around her car seat to make sure there were none in it from the other night. Apparently, I missed one.

When we got home she had a flushed face and was sort of snotty (pleasant!). I asked her if she stuck something up her nose, and she said, "no, Momma." When we got in the house she would not get up in her chair to have dinner.

She finally said, "Mom, rais, nose." Yep, sure enough, I got the tweezers and got to pull a nasty, smashed up, snotty cranberry out of my child's nose.

Who knew being a mom was so glamorous??

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ugh. Remind me to never let her have them at my house.