Please pray for S that she gets some good news and is also coming with us.
Total travel time to Ethiopia from our airport to Bole: 24 1/2 hours, 19 in the air.
From Bole to our airport: 26 1/2 hours, 21 in the air. (Earth's rotation adds time on the way home...) Yeah, we added it up.
This picture has nothing to do with this post, but isn't it cute? This is R's BFF, N, and she in their matching Christmas shirts. M told them to hold hands, and they just did it! I love these little sweet girls, both soon to be BIG SISTERS! :)

9 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
see you in Africa!! :)
I can't stop smiling, can you??? :)
Praying for the Titus' too!
Oh my gosh....that is the best Christmas present ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am smiling ear to ear for you!!
Merry Christmas, huh?????? Wonderful news!
Audrey
what a wonderful Christmas present!!!!!!!
So excited for you!! E will be in your arms so soon....and I'm still hoping to meet you there too!
Sarah
what a great christmas present! congrats! can't wait to hear all the details.
The best present ever, I suspect! Congratulations!
See you there!!!
So excited to leave! See you in Addis!
Post a Comment