Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Update before Bed

Talked to our case manager tonight. After emailing me earlier in the day and saying we couldn't send the dossier in... She changed her mind when talking to A and is allowing us to send it in before the homestudy is finished. This means that if there is a problem, we'll know this week instead of next, which may or may not save us time making corrections. I don't anticipate having to make corrections, but if we do, it'll be good to start on them this week instead of next.

I have to make some copies of a couple documents tomorrow at school, get the passport photos that must be included in it (forgot about that-- A got his tonight), and overnight it to our agency! So that means our dossier will be at the home office by Wed. at noon. That's a good feeling...

2 comments:

A.H. said...

Are you with Christy or Julie? I'd love to send mine as well. We are waiting on our homestudy...that is it. I'm a little bummed because the original was written by an intern and the social worker basically had to re-do it. I know there is a reason for everything...all the hold-ups, etc... But, it is still hard to wait through things that are out of my control. In short, we are pushed back a couple of more weeks. Sending the Dossier and getting it out of here would feel great! We have Christy. I may just throw it out there in general converstation Thursday. I'd also rather not be responsible for it anymore.

A.H. said...

Thanks for the response. I thought about the fact that this is your second time around. I plan to NOT bring it up to Christy after I thought about it more. I'm very happy for you though. Your family is moving right along.