I just returned from the post office. It will be at our agency's home office by tomorrow at noon. Yes, I paid $17.50 to have it overnighted. A and I figure that is better than having it in transit longer, just waiting to get lost or smashed or rained on or something!! Plus, it is a really good feeling to know that by the time I get home tomorrow, our case manager will have it.
Side Note: This is usually not allowed by our agency. Policy states that the dossier is not to be turned in until the homestudy is finalized... I think our case manager just felt sorry for us. Plus, she knows us well. She was actually in Ethiopia with us when we met R!! I guess in this case, it counted for something.
Also, I heard there were more referrals today... A family who was #4 on the boy list (last they knew!) got their referral today. That's awesome, and let's hope that there were also a few girl referrals, too! If we were to get the on waiting list today, we would be 27...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's amazing how quickly you have made your way through the process!
Wow! I cannot believe how fast that was for the boy list. That newsletter from Julie just last week said there were 3 families waiting for boys, and now all of them plus 1 have referrals! So fantastic! WOW!!
Post a Comment