... in 2 1/2 hours! Let's hope all goes well and that we have a quick turnaround on our FDL! Of course, the difference this time is that we can be on the waiting list before we get the FDL so it is not as urgent as before.
Also, we got our bi-weekly call from our case manager the other night. The wait for an infant girl is now projected to be 8 to 10 months... Our first adoption took just a little over 8 months total!! All I can say is that it is a good thing we are fine with waiting a little longer so R can be a little older! (Of course our case manager said that the agency is in a "season of boys" right now. As much as I'm sure little boys are great, I know that our next child is a baby girl. Now, the 3rd-- that's a different story.) Ok, off to wake up my baby to go to our CIS appointment.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck! We went last week and were told about 2 weeks for the turnaround...which I hear is good. We wish we would have gotten a receipt number though...we could have checked our status online.
Good luck!! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog...I hope your right about Christmas!!!!! Best Wishes!
Post a Comment