Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brace Yourself...

I mean, really, can you handle the cuteness?
Enjoy! Oh, and check out this blog for a Junk Posse giveaway. Love her necklaces!

10 comments:

Kristi J said...

oh, they hurt me they are so cute...precious girls, kj

Betsy said...

They are beautiful! No doubt!

titushome said...

They are absolutely gorgeous! I love your girls!!!

Sarah

Arena Mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee said...

What a couple of little beauties..and I agree with Kristi J. they are hurt me cute. Love the dresses.

Sara said...

Love the pictures! Your girls are so cute. I like the one of the two of them the best.

Theresa said...

ADORABLE! I think Ethiopian girls look great in headbands especially ones w/ flowers :) Ha.

Sara K. Parker said...

Love, love, love the pictures. Soooo pretty.

Brenna said...

What pretty little ladies! Beautiful.

Sparkz said...

Yes, mega cuteness! I think this is my favorite of them together (and there are SO many cute ones)!