33!!
I was really hoping that it was like 27 or something like that... HOWEVER, is it ok to confess now that #33 has been the number I actually picture every time I think of being on the list? Seriously, believe me or not, but that's what is "reality" for me. I hadn't mentioned it to anyone because I didn't want to sound nuts if I was wrong.
And it turns out I was right.
Wait time? Well, my friends, according to our case manager, that is 8 to 12 months. I just want to remind you all that when we got on the list for R, we were #4. So this is a little strange, and a referral seems VERY far away right now.
(Sweet girl, we hope to see your face soon. She seems like a purple kind of girl to me, so you get a purple post. R is totally my pink girl.)

3 comments:
Congrats on making it to the list!!!
So excited that you are on the "list". Now...the official wait. I can't wait to be there too.
yay! congratulations on making it to the wait list!
Post a Comment