(How's that for some awesome alliteration??)
Yeah, two posts in one day. Lots going on. If you haven't read the post below, do so. It's stuff you need to know, especially if you are an adoptive parent or love an adopted child.
Ok, so what's my point?
My principal sent out the team list for next year today. Oh, lucky me, I get to change rooms for next year. I'm pretty fine with the people I'll be working with, but I really wish I would have had more notice on the change. This means that sometime between now and June 8, I have to take down everything and pack up my room and the thousand or so department books I have stored as as the department head. And of course I have to finish grading papers and preparing my students for the end of the year.
Also, I won't be working with my friend H anymore. She'll be down the hall from me but not on the same team. We were expecting this, but both were hoping it wouldn't happen. Not only is she one of my closest friends, we also work really well together. She teaches social studies, I language arts. For the past few years, we have integrated our curricula, which neither of us will really be able to do with our new teams.
I am dreading this next week.
(Have I ever mentioned I don't do well with change? I don't even like it when I change my students' seats!)
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment