Photobucket

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Come Monday...

.... We hope to be on that list! We didn't hear from our case manager yesterday, but I'm guessing she will call us Monday (it's actually our night for a paperwork call anyway) to let us know our number.

For now, R and I are off to go visit my dear friend L, who we haven't see in over a year. She's only met R once because she lives about 4 hours away. We are meeting her 1/2 way and staying overnight in a hotel.

So enjoy your weekend, and we will, too!

2 comments:

Amy Pratt said...

We get a paperwork call on Monday, too! Yeah for both of us! Thanks for your feeling that we are close ...makes me feel good about where we are! Hope you guys had a great weekend!!

Where do y'all live? I understnad if you keep that private.

A&W said...

hey, sorry. That last comment was by me (whitney from pratterbox). I am at sister-in-law's house and didn't realize that she was signed in on their blog. Nice to meet my sister- & brother-in-law!!