Photobucket

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I. Love. This. Child.

Isn't my daughter amazing?

7 comments:

A&W said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS GIRL!! even more beautiful I imagined....

A.H. said...

She is a cutie...and to think, you'll have two of them in that chair one day. I hope all is going well! We are still waiting...waiting...waiting...then once we are on the waitlist, we'll wait, wait, and wait. But...by the looks of your daughter, the wait is obviously worth it and more!!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

I can't believe how BIG she is getting! Could she get any cuter?!!! I love that picture. Praying the waiting is not too difficult with all of the added tests that are going on.

Maria and Family said...

she is just beautiful!! :)

J-momma said...

love this picture!

Blog Shmog said...

she is truly gorgeous!!

whitney said...

My email is whitneypratt@ymail.com, and I would love to read your magazine article!!

Your daughter has the sweetest face!!