Photobucket

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

18 Months Old!

My sweet girl is 18 months old today! I find it so hard to believe that my baby is moving more and more towards being a toddler!! I love this precious princess so much. Below is a picture taken today. R spends every Tuesday with her Nana, and there is a fire station behind her house. R currently loves the book Curious George and the Fire Station so Nana took R to see the fire truck today. ADORABLE!!





Here are 18 things A and I love about our daughter:

1. Her beautiful smile.

2. Her curly hair.

3. Her orneriness.

4. Her sweet kisses.

5. Her precious hugs.

6. Her perfect little feet.

7. Her little-girl voice.

8. Her enjoyment of everything, so purely and deeply.

9. Her car dancing head shake.

10. Her two-fist fist bumps.

11. Her infectious laugh.

12. Her "Itsy Bitsy Spider" dance.

13. Her lit-up face when we pick her up at daycare.

14. Her playing in her crib in the morning.

15. Her bath time routine.

16. Her pointing out of buses.

17. Her love of books.

18. Her sharing of her snacks with her stuffed animals.


A and I are so blessed to be this little girl's parents!

1 comment:

J-momma said...

she sounds delightful! i love that age! R and Mateo would get along. he loves buses and fire trucks too.