I'm at work. I just spilled soup ALL over myself. It is on my shirt, my pants, my shoe. It was some sort of Mexican soup, so there are rice and little pepper pieces everywhere. It looks like I threw up or something. I'm so embarrassed.
And what's this I hear about DNA testing possibly starting in Ethiopia? I could cry. I'll be selfish and say that is just one more hurdle to bringing my baby home. (I do understand that the government is trying to make everything as legal and correct as possible. I get that. In no way would I want to be the mother of a child taken illegally. I just wish that it didn't seem like every day I heard something new about Ethiopian adoption that is going to make our wait that much longer. I'm sorry. I am being so selfish.)
PS-- My apple is also rotten. Somebody get the WAAAAMMbulance, quick!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope your day gets better.
I'm praying for Ethiopia's changes to come quickly and effectively!!!
Post a Comment