Photobucket

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

R is crawling!

My sweet baby crawled 4 "steps" last night! It was so awesome! She would have gone farther, but I gasped when she did it so she stopped and looked at me. I got it on video because I had a feeling that she would do it, so I had the video camera ready and filming. She has been getting up on her hands and knees a lot lately, and she can go backwards pretty well. I knew it was only a matter of time. Last night, she finally understood that those cute little baby hands had to move forward, and off she went!

I guess it is time to get those baby gates out! :)

1 comment:

The Gresham Clan said...

What- you have a blog now??? - Woohoo - welcome to "Blog World," as Tom calls it :)!!! I'm so excited that I get to check in on you and see how your beautiful R is doing (an you too of course)!!! Sorry I haven't emailed back yet - I'll try to get to that today :). How are you doing? Have you heard any more about T? Hooray for R and crawling. That is awesome!!! Baby gates, here you come. Talk soon!!

K